Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thing 12: Rollyo

First off, here is the search I created on Rollyo.

As you can see, two come up: "Tennessee Travel" and "My Tennesse Travel". They are both the same, but the "My" appeared after I registered with the site. Hmmm???

In my LibraryThing post, I referred to certain sites that are difficult to figure out. Rollyo falls in that area, but perhaps I just need to play around with it more.

I did do a search for Townsend Cabins and was fairly pleased with the results. The "sponsored" results reminded me of Google but they still seemed relevant.

The function of Rollyo also reminded me a bit of Bloglines, as it basically condenses the sites you are interested in into one common place.

Finally, everytime I see the slogan "Roll Your Own..." I feel like shouting "Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"....but maybe that's just me....

No comments: