Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thing 10: Online Image Generator


My creation
Originally uploaded by earyan2



Ok, this was really fun!

I also created my own medicine advertisement, seen here and my own subtitled movie, which can be seen here.

Minor technical difficulties getting all these links onto my blog. If you click on the "magazine" cover it will take you to Flickr, where you can see it larger, and thus, better. The drug ads were fun but don't really show up right-the top is cut off, both when it's sent thru email and on the blog and I can't figure out how to fix that.

As a prankster through and through, these types of applications are right up my alley. The downside, is the time that can fly by playing around with all these online tools. I can't believe how much time I have spent on the computer the past few weeks. I am driving the rest of my family INSANE.

No comments: