Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Out of Order, But Here's Thing 2


I had read over this list and explored the links but never reported on it.

I agree with all 7 1/2 habits, and think that "Play" should be worth more than half a point!

Personally, I think what I need to work on most is habit #4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner. As I've mentioned before, I don't think I'm up to speed as much as some of my peers. I look at the abilities and confidence that some of my co-workers have and aspire to be like them. Traditionally, I believe I am a competent and effective learner but as far as technology is concerned, there is just so much new stuff out there all the time and life gets in the way of keeping up with everything!

What is on my side is my willingness to try and to learn so hopefully these qualities will help me to achieve confidence in this area.

No comments: