Friday, October 24, 2008

Thing 13: Del.icio.us is Tasty, Think I Still Have to Work My Way Up to Yummy



I can see how this could be useful for people using computers all over the place (home, work, school, on the road, etc.). I basically only use my computer at home for personal use and school, and do only work related things at work. For me, I think the biggest benefit might come from discovering a site at home that I think I might utilize at work, or vice versa.

Like any of these tools and sites I've discovered so far, I'm sure the more I use it the more I'll come to view it as beneficial. Since I have nobody in my network, I'm also not reaping the full effect of the social aspects. I would imagine the social part works similarly to LibraryThing; finding users that think the same way, i.e. using similar tags, visiting similar sites.

No comments: